A bit about me ....
I have been teaching aerobics since 1999 in the community and in leisure centres. I make my classes effective but also fun.
Being a granny now I’m also very aware that exercises often need to be adapted for our older bodies and always offer low impact and less stressful options.
My exercise qualifications include:-
- RSA exercise to Music
- Personal Trainer YMCA Level 3
- Nutrition and weight management YMCA level 3
- Circuit Training YMCA level 3
- Exercise for Teens - Vocational qualification
- Step YMCA level 2
- Gym instructor YMCA level 2 and 3
- Body Step and Body Balance
- Fitness Pilates Level 2 Instructor
- Run England Run Leader
- Level 3 Exercise Referral specialist
- Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes specialist
I am a Level 3 member of the Register of Exercise Professionals and have £2 million public liability insurance.