A bit about me ....
I have been teaching aerobics since 1999 in the community and in leisure centres. I make my classes effective but also fun.
Being a granny now I’m also very aware that exercises often need to be adapted for our older bodies and always offer low impact and less stressful options. My LEGS, BUMS, TUMS class is specially designed for the 50 plus woman in mind working on all fitness elements that we need to include for our overall health.
My exercise qualifications include:-
- RSA exercise to Music
- Personal Trainer YMCA Level 3
- Nutrition and weight management YMCA level 3
- Circuit Training YMCA level 3
- Exercise for Teens - Vocational qualification
- Step YMCA level 2
- Gym instructor YMCA level 2 and 3
- Body Step and Body Balance
- Fitness Pilates Level 2 Instructor
- Run England Run Leader
- Level 3 Exercise Referral specialist
- Level 4 Obesity and Diabetes specialist
I am a Level 3 member of the Register of Exercise Professionals and have £2 million public liability insurance.