Legs, Bums & Tums ( Previously know as Aerobics)
This low impact , knee friendly class helps burn calories and targets toning for your whole body. It improves your stamina and helps to lower stress and boost confidence. The class is suitable for all ages but is especially useful for those who want to exercise without stressing their knees with high impact moves.
- Improved muscle tone and strength in the legs, bottom and core ( stomach and back)
- Increased stability and balance
- Increased stamina and endurance
- Calorie burn to assist fat loss
- Designed to reduce menopausal symptoms such as weight gain, mood swings, diminishing bone density, poor sleep quality, anxiety.
Ideal for beginner and intermediate exercisers.
Venue: Clifton Community Centre, Whiston Cres, Clifton.
Mondays 7.30pm - 8.15pm
£5 per class. No need to prebook. Cash or card.
Above : our aerobics session on Thursday ..we use pompoms and other equipment from time to time for fun!
Or try these videos....